- Why are you doing #LoveMe?
- A photo of you
- A word that describes you
- A person who loves you
- A note to the past you
- A note to the future you
- One thing that’s just for you
- Share a scar
- Share something beautiful
- Share a secret
- Share a smile
- Share a flaw
- Share a quote
- Share a fear you overcame
- Something you have done right
- Something you like about yourself
- Something that feeds your soul
- Something that feeds your brain
- Something you feel strongly about
- Something you love to wear
- Something you are proud of
- What makes you unique?
- What is your best feature?
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you laugh?
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- What have you accepted about yourself?
- What have you learned from doing #LoveMe these past twenty-eight days?
I think this post is going to be a little bit harder than the last two. How do you sum yourself up in just one word? You might over-emphasise something and forget about another thing. I guess that may be the point? Seeing which parts of yourself come to the fore of your mind when you think about you as a person. But, still, it’s daunting.
So, the best I can come up with for a single word to describe myself is:
What I mean by that is that I feel like I’m drifting a little at the moment because everything I do is earmarked for the future. I’m currently studying a course that won’t be finished for a very long time; I’m currently getting myself out of debt so I can save for my own place one day; and I’m currently still wondering who/where I will be when I’m older. It’s hard to explain, but I have all these plans for the future keeping me anchored, but I still feel like I’m drifting along with the tides, just a little.
Does that make sense?